Saturday, November 16, 2013

My Little Break - End of Season Pushing

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I'll be getting back to writing again.  With the end of the season and me wanting to push the ranks hard I was pretty much grinding every spare moment I had to a higher rating.  So for the results for Season 3, being my first season started and queueing up ranked a few months ago, I hit Platinum III.  Wasn't too bad.  I was hoping to get Diamond or even Plat 1 but on the last night I got demoted to Plat 4 and had to get back to 3.  I had a pretty bad string of games that I think only won about 2 out of 12 games so that just put me really behind.  Things happen though!

Hopefully you are all enjoying the off-season as much as I am.  The games are definitely more relaxed and more chilled now that the season is over and to be honest, people are much less anal about the games.  I haven't had the pleasure of playing that much since the season ended but I'm looking to get more practice in, maybe a couple games a day to keep a sharp mind on things.  I actually had a period of time where I didn't play for just 2 days and I felt weird playing again.  It was hard to CS, the range of the champion felt off, everything.  I guess that's how it feels when you're grinding like crazy for a week and then you take a little break haha!

But this will be a short one today.  Hopefully all your ranked games went well.  You can let me know how your experiences were for Season 3, some highlights or what you achieved.  Until next time guys, see you soon!

Oh here's my LoLKing for reference: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/38281967

No comments:

Post a Comment